REVO CANNON MONSTER 6″ Muffler
- Super bass and Subwoofer over all aftermarket brands muffler, 30Hz deep sound Bass Boost realized.
- Handmade and full steel chromed pipe and drum box inner design for subwoofer.
- Laser cutting steel plate and all hand made by curl, welding, polish, triple chrome.
- 6″ full steel chromed muffler body with CNC end tip, huge size make luxury new styling.
- Direct bolt-on installation and exchange with stock muffler.
- Provides a significant horsepower increase and deep throaty exhaust note.
- Welded from mild steel then bathed in a four-step chrome-plating process.
- Features scalloped chromed billet tip.
- All necessary mounting hardware and instructions included, ensuring problem-free installation.
- Made in the Taiwan.
2010-2013 Can-Am Spyder
2010-2013 Can-Am Spyder RT
Revo is pleased to announce a new Exhaust System to our product list. Introducing the CAN-AM CANNON 6″ Muffler for the 2010 thru 2014 Can-AM RT Models. It features a Stainless Steel Exhaust Pipe which easily bolts up to the Catalytic Converter. The shell is triple chromed steel and the end cap is chromed/machined billet material. The interior of the shell is a steel mesh material and lined with muffler packing. The sound is a very deep bass with a very nice rumble and quite a bit louder than the stock muffler, but not offensive to the ears. No plastic panel removal is necessary to install! Installation time is about 30-45 minutes including OEM stock removal. You do need about a 9″ extension for your ratchet to go between the saddlebag and the stock muffler to unbolt the muffler from its bracket. A couple wrenches and an allen wrench will do the rest. The Cannon System comes with any additional hardware needed for installation.
Low end torque under 5000 rpm is greatly increased since the engine breathes better exhaust wise and accelerates much better. Dyno tests have to be accomplished yet, but a fair guess would be 5 to 7 hp gain over stock. No ECM adjustment is needed with the Cannon alone. If you add a “Big Air” kit then you will need computerized fuel management also. We will also offer a “Y” pipe Catalytic Converter in the near future for those who are interested in even more performance. The “Y” pipe will offer the same connections as the stock converter and the Cannon 6″ would bolt right up to it if the “Y” pipe is added later.
The Cannon Exhaust has a One Year warranty/guarantee against any material/mechanical defects. We offer a US based warehouse for warranty work if a problem should ever arise. Orders a generally shipped in 1-2 business days and it takes 3-4 business days for delivery by USPS.
The price is $750.00 USD plus $200.00 USD shipping and handling.
After receiving the item, contact seller within
Refund will be given as
Buyer pays return shipping